When buying rings online you need to be 100% certain on the size of your finger so that you purchase a ring that is going to fit!
If you live in the USA then there is a standard ring sizes that all Jewelry adheres to. To check your size please see the information below:
- Size 5 – 15.7mm (0.6181102 inches)
- Size 6 – 16.5mm (0.6496063 inches)
- Size 7 – 17.3mm (0.6811024 inches)
- Size 8 – 18.2mm (0.7165354 inches)
- Size 9 – 18.9mm (0.7440945 inches)
- Size 10 – 19.8mm (0.7795276 inches)
- Size 11 – 20.6mm (0.8110236 inches)
- Size 12 – 21.3mm (0.8385827 inches)
1 Inch = 25.4mm
If you are unsure how to measure the size of your finger, please follow these simple steps:
- Get a piece of paper
- Cur the piece of paper so that it is about 1/2 inch in width.
- Wrap the paper around the finger you are buying a ring for and take note of where the start of the paper meets together. (Note: you will want to measure near the thickest part of your finger – like near the knuckle, as you need to be able to get the ring onto your finger).
- Use a ruler to measure the length of the paper from the start to where the paper met together when around your finger.
- The measurement you recive can then be compared with the measurements above.
- Now you have your ring size 🙂
If you need more detailed instructions please try this article on WikiHow
Please note that here at Beautiful Promise Rings we only stock sizes 5 through 10 inclusive at this stage. If you are unsure about sizing – please contact us and we would be happy to help you select the correct size.